At Weightmans we do not believe in 'fire fighting' problems, but rather in the prevention of issues arising in the first place. We have heavily invested in a wide portfolio of training solutions, designed to best meet the requirements of your organisation and help prevent future costs.
We deliver specialist HR training programmes designed around your specific needs and delivered in a format to suit.
- Experienced trainers from a variety of backgrounds
- Training delivered at your workplace or any of our offices nationwide
- Courses available on a full or half day basis
From one-on-one sessions to interactive workshops, we approach all our courses in the context of real life scenarios, explaining legal obligations through practical examples.
Courses we deliver include:
- Absence control
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Conducting investigations
- Discipline, Dismissal and Grievance handling
- Employment law updates
- Employee representative training
- Equality in the workplace
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- How to manage and support employees through sensitive situations
- Managing change
- Managing in a unionised environment
- Managing your employees to avoid reputational damage
- Mock Tribunals
- Negotiation skills
- Problematic employment scenarios and how to deal with them
- Recruitment & Selection
- TUPE transfer
- Working Time Regulations - a Refresher
We welcome and would be delighted to design and develop new materials with you to address the specific needs of your organisation.
For more information contact Julie Banks, Weightmans HR Rely on 0121 616 6552