Carrying out investigations can be time consuming for employers. It can also prove difficult for organisations that have limited experienced resources. With this in mind, Weightmans HR Rely team can help you.
How we can help
We provide a comprehensive disciplinary and grievance investigation service which is undertaken by qualified and experienced professionals.
The service includes:
- Efficient and impartial fact finding investigations relating to disciplinary, grievance and harassment matters
- Reviewing all relevant documentation and data
- Interviewing relevant parties and witnesses
- Producing interview notes
- Report writing
- Guidance and recommendations as to next steps.
How does this service benefit you?
The advantages to you of using our investigation service are:
- You can be sure that the investigation is in safe hands
- You will save valuable management time
- That the investigation may be more credible to the parties involved, given that it has been conducted by an independent third party. This is often relevant where the matter is sensitive, for example alleged claims of discrimination, harassment or bullying.
- You will receive an objective and concise investigation report
- The investigator’s confidentiality is guaranteed
- A well conducted investigation and report by professionals with a sound knowledge of employment law and the requirements of Employment Tribunals
We have experience of handing investigations across a wide variety of organisations including both the public and private sector. Investigations that we have dealt with include those concerning whistleblowing, bullying and harassment, discrimination and conduct and performance issues.
For more information contact Andrew Forrest, Associate, Weightmans HR Rely on 0121 200 8112 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org